Are you looking for an update for your expertise as a money laundering officer? With the Expertise Course for MLRO, attendees will receive an update on Due Diligence as Money Laundering Officer, 5th EU / 6th EU Money Laundering Directive, Minimum Requirements for Audit and Control Activities, Risk Analysis and Data Protection. Are you Fit & Proper as money laundering officer? The Expertise Course for MLRO teaches you the following professional skills:
- Our practical course provides you with a comprehensive overview of the latest legal innovations.
- How can money laundering and fraud structures be recognized, assessed and prevented in time?
- Our experts have put together typical money laundering and fraud patterns for you.
- With the help of special research and checklists, you will receive accurate test criteria to prevent liability cases.
Book the Expertise Course for MLRO online; convenient and easy with the course registration form online and product no. L01
Price for the Expertise Course for MLRO
Price: 1.290,– £ excl. 19% VAT.
Included in the price:
Participants documents as PDF, 3-course meal, coffee, tea, soft drinks and snacks in the breaks
Book online with the product no. L01. Convenient and easy with the course registration form online.
Target group for the Expertise Course for MLRO
- Managing directors, banks, financial service providers, insurance companies, leasing and factoring companies,
- Money Laundering Officers, Deputy Money Laundering Officers, Compliance and Compliance Executives, Central Office, Internal Audit, and Legal Department Officers;
- Money Laundering Officers of Payment Institutions and E-Money Institutions pursuant to § 1 (2a) of the ZAG,
- Domestic branches and branches of comparable institutions domiciled abroad
Your benefit with the Expertise Course for MLRO
- Tasks, rights and duties of the Money Laundering Officer
- Neue Anforderungen an die Geldwäscheprävention in der Praxis
- Risk analysis according to §5 GwG and suspicion reporting in practice
- 5th EU / 6th EU Money Laundering Directive: What is changing?
- Know Your Customer in demanding customer relationships
- Techniques for research and analysis of customer information
Training and certification certificate for expertise as a money laundering officer and MLRO
Your lead with the Expertise Course for MLRO
Each participant will receive the S+P Tool Box free of charge with the Expertise Course for MLRO:
+ Complete documentation for the direct implementation of the anti-money laundering and fraud system (size approx. 80 pages)
+ Sample guide for creating / updating a risk analysis (approx. 20 pages)
+ Practice Guidelines and Checklists for Examining Complex Money Laundering Structures
+ 150 points check against money laundering and terrorist financing
+ Certificate of participation as training and certification certificate for submission to the BaFin examination
Program Day 1 for the Expertise Course for MLRO
Duty of care §10 GwG: Audit priorities of the supervisory authorities
- The most important due diligence requirements at a glance
- Identification process and identification of identity
- Occurring person and fictitious beneficial owner
- Recognition and monitoring of politically exposed persons and high-risk customers
- Establishment of a risk-based scoring for customer monitoring
- Transparency register: Which reporting obligations are to be observed at GmbHs, joint-stock companies, cooperatives and associations?
The participants receive the S+P Tool Box:
+ S+P sample work instruction for the prevention of money laundering and white-collar crime – implementation of the new GwG
New requirements for money laundering prevention in practice
- Characteristics, motives and typical profiles of perpetrators
- Action strategies for unusual, complex and conspicuous business relationships or transactions
- Fight against fraud according to §25h KWG: emergency reactions, preventive measures and emergency measures
- Recent case studies on money laundering, terrorist financing and fraud:
- Money laundering prevention at financial companies
- Money laundering typologies in factoring and leasing
- Clues for money laundering in real estate and in goods trading
- Special requirements for gambling operators
- New developments that are being addressed by the 5th EU Money Laundering Directive
The participants receive the S+P Tool Box:
+ S+P Model Guide to Combating Fraud and Fighting Other Offenses
+ S+P case studies: 28 recent cases in the area of money laundering, terrorist financing and fraud
Risk analysis according to §5 GwG and suspicion reporting in practice
- Structure, structure and content of a risk analysis with a focus on money laundering and white-collar crime
- The risk-based approach: risk inventory + audit-proof classification of risks + derivation of internal safeguards §6 GwG
- SARs according to §§43,45 GwG and behavior in case of suspicion
- Revision of the deadline case: when and how to report a suspicious transaction?
- Tipping off prohibition §47 MLA: what you have to consider?
The participants receive the S+P Tool Box with the Expertise Course for MLRO:
+ S+P Model Guidelines for Updating and Updating a Risk Analysis §5 GwG
Program Day 2 Seminar for Expertise Course for MLRO:
5th EU Money Laundering Directive: What’s changing?
- 55 recitals and their impact on money laundering prevention
- Action plan with new requirements for the
- Provider of virtual currencies and fiat money (EG 8 to 11)
- Monitoring of politically exposed persons (EG 23)
- Risk-based review of existing customers (EG 24)
- Disclosure obligations of beneficial owners (EG 28 to 42)
- Cross-border correspondent banking relationships (EG 43)
- Assistance between the EU member states (EG 44 to EG 50)
- Increased due diligence on high risk third countries with strategic shortcomings – Follow the money concept of the new EU Delegated Regulation
- Task Force FinTech: Monitoring cypto transactions and virtual currency usage
- Integration with the sector-specific guidelines for money laundering prevention
Know Your Customer in demanding customer relationships
- Secure identification of contracting party and person appearing
- Techniques for the fast and secure identification of the beneficial owner
- Breakdown of multi-level corporate org charts at home and abroad
- Assessment of the source of the funds – 3 test levels in practice
- Asset inflow: Source of Income
- Asset status: Source of Wealth
- Asset transfer: Source of Funds
- The fictitious beneficial owner – implementation in practice
- Impact of the 5th EU Money Laundering Directive on the risk-based assessment of customer, country, distribution and product risks Program
Techniques for research and analysis of customer information
- Doubts about identity information – possibilities for verification?
- Suspected smurfing, structuring and other obfuscation – What to do?
- Transactions within and outside the existing business relationship – how is the delineation?
- Source of Funds – Examination as increased due diligence §15 GwG:
- – Use of business evaluations and
- – Annual accounts for the examination of the origin of the funds
Top figures from the annual financial statements: Cash flow statement for the analysis of source and use of funds
The participants receive the S & P Tool Box with the Seminar Expertise for Money Laundering Officers:
+ S+P checklists for the targeted determination of the beneficial owner
+ S+P case studies to analyze ownership and control structures
+ S+P case studies: Key figures and interpretation aids for non-balance sheet analysts
Training program for money laundering officers
Are you interested in a certification as a money laundering officer?
Select the appropriate seminar from our training program Money Laundering Officer. Four seminars designed specifically for Money Laundering Officers, Deputy Money Laundering Officers, Central Personnel and Newly Money Laundering Officers.