Are you preparing for external exams and investigations? With the Course Criminal Law for Money Laundering Officer you learn the following professional skills:
- New requirements of the 5th EU / 6th EU Money Laundering Directive
- Top prepared for the money laundering review of regulators
- Legitimate behavior in money laundering and white-collar crime
- Investigations and criminal proceedings: What you as a money laundering officer should know and pay attention to?
Price for the Course Criminal Law for MLRO
Price: 590,– £ excl. 19% VAT.
Included in the price:
Participants documents as PDF, 3-course meal, coffee, tea, soft drinks and snacks in the breaks
Book online with the product no. L13. Convenient and easy with the course form online.
Target group for Seminar Criminal Law for Money Laundering Officer book online:
- Managing directors, board members at banks, financial service providers, insurance companies, leasing and factoring companies and supervisory boards.
- Money Laundering Officers, Deputy Money Laundering Officers, Compliance Professionals and Executives, and Central Office.
- Money Laundering Officers of Payment Institutions and E-Money Institutions pursuant to § 1 (2a) of the ZAG
- Domestic branches and branches of comparable institutions domiciled in foreign countries
Book your benefits online with the Course Criminal Law for MLRO:
- Top prepared: Regulatory audit of the authorities + 5. EU Money Laundering Directive
- The course of investigation and criminal proceedings in practice
- 6.EU Money Laundering Directive: tightening up the fight against criminal law
Your advantage with the Course Criminal Law for MLRO:
Each participant receives with the Course Criminal Law for MLRO:
+ Recent judgments on liability as a money laundering officer
+ Implementation roadmap to the 5.EU Money Laundering Directive
+ Complete documentation for the direct implementation of the anti-money laundering and fraud system (size approx. 80 pages)
+ S+P Guide: Code of conduct for house searches
+ S+P Check: rights and obligations in preliminary proceedings
Program for Course Criminal Law for MLRO
Top prepared: Regulatory audit of the authorities + 5. EU / 6th EU Money Laundering Directive
- Current requirements and interpretations of the new Money Laundering Act
- Examination of the risk management according to §4 GwG – on what must commissioners and responsible management body compellingly pay attention?
- Fines against Money Laundering Officers – Frankfurt Higher Regional Court: Judgment of 10.04.2018
- 55 recitals of the 5th EU Money Laundering Directive:
- Extended circle of obliged entities: providers of virtual currencies and fiat money (Eg 8 to 11)
- Surveillance of politically exposed persons (EG 23)
- Reorganization of the risk-based review of existing customers (EG 24)
- Disclosure obligations of beneficial owners (EG 28 to 42)
- Due diligence to third countries: cross-border correspondent banking relationships (EG 43)
Increased due diligence on high risk third countries with strategic deficiencies – New requirements of the EU Delegated Regulation
Integration with the sector-specific guidelines for money laundering prevention
Testing certainty and less work with the S+P Tool Box:
+ S+P Check: Prevention measures – and control actions
+ S+P control tool: Verify control actions as a money laundering agent
6. EU Money Laundering Directive: Strengthen the fight against criminal law
- 24 recitals to the 6th EU Directive at a glance
- Changes to the catalog of predicate offenses and tax offenses
- New tightening requirements for debtors
- EU-wide imprisonment of at least 4 years
Your Contact Person for the Course Criminal Law for MLRO
Do you still have questions about our Course? You need a consultation or would like to register? We gladly support you:
Department of Continuing Education
Office London:+44 (0)2077180 – 282
Office Vienna:+43 (0)1 99460 – 6448
Office Munich:+49 (0)89 452 429 70 – 100
Office Hannover:+49 (0)511 93 639 – 460
Course Moderation techniques for executives; book online with the product no. L13. Convenient and easy with the course form online.