Do you need an update for your companies´personnel management? With the course “Personnel management update” the participants will receive the following skills:
- Take a look behind the facade – Seminar Human Resource Management and Labor Law
- Techniques and tools for the professional interview guide
- Use questioning strategies and questioning techniques in a targeted manner
- Avoid typical assessment errors in personnel selection
- You need to know – the basics of labor law
- Legally secure implementation of variable remuneration systems
Book the course “Personnel management update” online: easy and convenient with the product No. I03 and our course registration form online.
Price for the Course Personnel management update
Price: 1.180,– £ excl. 19% VAT.
Included in the price:
Participants documents as PDF, 3-course meal, coffee, tea, soft drinks and snacks in the breaks
Book online with the product no. I03. Convenient and easy with the course registration form online.
Target Group for the course “Personnel management update”
- CEOs, authorized signatories, personnel boards, personnel decision-makers, personnel managers
- Human Resources Manager, Human Resources, Recruiting
Your Benefits with the course “Personnel management update”
- The candidate interview in practice: Interview forms and discussion rules
- Why the illusion often deceives: Common sources of error and their prevention
- Solve difficult situations in the interview
- Your scope of action and duties in employment law
- Avoid typical traps and mistakes in employment law
- Make variable remuneration legally secure
Program Day 1 – “Personnel management update”
The candidate interview in practice: Phases, forms of interviews and rules of conversation
- Preparation for talks: Use requirement profiles and application documents to conduct strong interviews
- Time management in an interview
- Choosing the right interview strategy
- Tried-and-tested interviewing – Development of a professional interview guideline
- Good Guy and Bad Guy – Using a change of perspective in an interview
Do not be tampered with – Use targeted questioning techniques
- The 8 most important question strategies
- Correctly ask and listen properly without being seen through by applicants
- Questioning breaks in the CV specifically
- Questions you should not ask – Legal aspects in the interview
- Discover Backgrounds – Compliance Check in CV
Why the illusion often deceives: Common sources of error and their prevention
- Do not be fooled: Typical perception and judgment errors
- Reading between the lines: Warning signs in statements about the professional career
- The first impression counts – The last impression remains
- Invalid conclusions and unconscious insinuations
- Avoiding mistakes – Creating an observation and assessment system
Solve difficult situations in the interview
- Stop frequent speakers!
- Move slightly to talk!
- Bring storyteller back to the ground of the facts!
- Tempt tacticians and timid people out of reserve!
Program Day 2 – “Personnel management update”
Your scope of action and duties in employment law
- Legally secure employment contracts in compliance with the latest case law
- Reduction of personnel costs – Special contract design
- Safe termination of employment by a termination agreement
- Suspicion of a fake inability to work – response options
- Reason for termination: persistently poor performance – current case law
Avoid typical traps and mistakes in employment law
- May I cut my salary if my performance is bad?
- “Travel time is working time!” – When must be paid?
- “Are you pregnant?” – Illegal questions and their consequences
- No termination without warning? Which reasons for termination are legally enforceable?
- Sensitive topic! Legally and personally carry out separation talks properly
Make variable remuneration legally secure
- Bonus cuts in case of illness
- What should be considered in the company car regulations?
- Not every executive is a senior executive
- Is the granting of supplements subject to codetermination?
- Variable remuneration: Voluntary, revocable and allowable compensation
- Company agreement, legal framework & Co.
Leadership – Communication – Team Development – Course “Personnel management update”
Targeted employee appraisals can increase motivation and performance levels. The courses motivation – communication – time management and goal agreement and employee appraisals help you to a sovereign appearance by the correct reasoning and decision strength. Our courses The 8 Most Successful Leadership Techniques, Systematic Leadership, Conflict Management: Leadership solutions and leading high-performance teams also help you confidently tackle the challenges of leadership day-to-day use and use feedback interviews and performance review as a management tool.
Personnel Management – Course “Personnel management update”
In addition, the courses are setting goals – delegate – motivate, decide sovereignly – lead better, project management and leading high-performance teams more courses, which give you a detailed update in this area. Also in the courses Leadership with the system, leadership for project managers, conflict management, targeted use of leadership or training Professional Telephoning for sales you have the opportunity to refresh your knowledge. In addition, you can sign up for the certification course Communication and Leadership with System.