“Controlling Compact” online booking – S&P course – Promotion up to 80% possible – Product-No. B02. The participants learn with the course “Controlling Compact” the following professional skills:
- You receive the most important parameters for corporate management
- What feedback can the BWA give about the business development?
- Check contribution margins and costing surcharges
- Practical cases on balance sheet and income statement, BWA and calculation
Book the course “Controlling Compact” online; convenient and easy with the course form online and the product no. B02.
Price for the Course Controlling compact
Price: 590,– £ excl. 19% VAT.
Included in the price:
Participants documents as PDF, 3-course meal, coffee, tea, soft drinks and snacks in the breaks
Book online with the product no. B02. Convenient and easy with the course registration form online.
Target group for the course “Controlling Compact”
- Managing Directors, authorized signatories and executives
- Employees in the areas of technology, production, R & D and sales
Your benefit with the course “Controlling Compact”
- The BWA – Not just an instrument for the businessman
- Better read and control companies
- Cost-covering sales prices and their calculation
Your lead with the course “Controlling Compact”
Each participant receives the S&P Tool Box Controlling with the course “Controlling Compact”:
+ S&P Tool Enterprise Planning and Control
+ Chief report with the most important key figures
+ 20 points check for a meaningful BWA
+ S&P Practice Guide to the Bank Report
+ Checklists to avoid rating traps
+ S&P Tool Company costing for decision makers
The BWA-Not just an instrument for the businessman
- Know and interpret essential parts of the BWA
- Correctly map inventories and inventory changes in the BWA
- Keep the company on course with the BWA
- Check contribution margins and costing surcharges using the BWA
- Costing and cost analysis with the BWA
- BWA as an impulse generator for entrepreneurial decisions
Better read and control companies
- The three steps of a solid annual planning!
- GuV: from sales to profit
- Management of the company with top key figures
- Does the business model fit? Costs under control? Properly funded?
- Recognizing strengths, weaknesses and undesirable developments
- Development of countermeasures and measures
Cost-covering sales prices and their calculation
- Cost accounting as a basis for managing director decisions
- Cost center accounting with the company accounting sheet
- Cost accounting: calculation – contribution margin – budgeting
- Calculation of cost-covering sales prices
- Handelskalkulation: What is important?
- Modern cost accounting systems: Activity-Based Costing and Target Costing
- The participants receive:
- “S&P Tool Enterprise Costing” as well as
- “Chief Report with Surcharge and Trade Costing”
Course dates and course locations
We offer our course Controlling compact at the course locations Berlin, Hamburg, Munich, Cologne, Frankfurt am Main, Stuttgart, Duesseldorf, Dortmund, Essen, Bremen, Leipzig, Dresden, Hanover, Nuernberg, Duisburg, Bochum, Wuppertal, Bielefeld, Bonn, Muenster, Karlsruhe, Mannheim, Augsburg , Wiesbaden, Gelsenkirchen, Mönchengladbach, Braunschweig, Chemnitz, Aachen and Kiel.
You can also find us in Halle (Saale), Magdeburg, Krefeld, Freiburg im Breisgau, Oberhausen, Erfurt, Mainz, Rostock, Kassel, Saarbruecken, Mühlheim an der Ruhr, Potsdam, Lever courses, Oldenburg, Osnabrueck, Heidelberg, Darmstadt, Regensburg, Ingolstadt , Wuerzburg, Wolfsburg, Ulm, Heilbronn, Goettingen, Reutlingen, Koblenz, Bremerhaven, Jena, Trier and Erlangen.
In Switzerland, we offer our courses in Zurich, Lucerne, St. Gallen, Bern, Basel, Zug and Winterthur.
In Austria you will find our courses in Vienna, Graz, Salzburg and Innsbruck.