Course “Agile leadership: Diversity management as a success factor” – Product No. E 16. With the Course “Agile leadership: Diversity management as a success factor” the participants get the following benefits:
- Leading in different cultures – What is important?
- Culture, gender, generations – Overcome communication hurdles
- Successful conflict management with the right communication
Book the Course Agile leadership: Diversity management as a success factor Online; convenient and easy with the course form online and the product no. E16.
Price for the Course Agile leadership: Diversity management as a success factor
Price: 590,– £ excl. 19% VAT.
Included in the price:
Participants documents as PDF, 3-course meal, coffee, tea, soft drinks and snacks in the breaks
Book online with the product no. E16. Convenient and easy with the course registration form online.
The target group for the course “Agile leadership: Diversity management as a success factor”
- Team, Group and Project Managers, Deputy Executives, Heads of Staff Units
- Key Account Manager, Product Manager, and Assistant to the Board and Management
- Responsible persons who lead intercultural teams
Each participant receives the S+P Tool Box
+ S+P Culture map with the most important do’s and don’ts
+ S+P Check: New impetus for your team building
+ S+P Test: Test your intercultural communication style
+ S+P Test “Check your feedback competence
+ S+P Guide: Conflict Management – Success Techniques at a Glance
Leading in different cultures – What is important?
- Which communication style suits what culture?
- Do’s and don’ts in different cultures
- Diversity Management: Making targeted use of diversity
- Employees don’t accept you as a manager!
- Clearly define goals and lead to goal setting discussions
- Motivate teams purposefully and culture-appropriate
With the course “Agile leadership: Diversity management as a success factor” you will get the best solutions for the most difficult leadership situations.
The participants will receive a cultural map for the decisive do’s and don’ts in the leadership of intercultural teams.
Culture, gender, generations – Overcome communication hurdles
- Trust leads! Transfer responsibility and competences
- Lead teams as a woman
- Older colleagues lead: to create acceptance between new and old employees
- Promote and raise potential in multicultural teams
- How do I communicate difficult topics and criticism?
- Flexible handling of changes in the team
Participants will receive the following S+P leadership tests and checklists:
+ S+P Check: New momentum for your team building
+ S+P test: How good is your intercultural communication style?
Successful conflict management with the right communication
- “Hot Buttons” – What are the expectations and concerns of your team members?
- Recognize tensions with superiors and team members at an early stage
- “What is your problem?” Correct preparation for the conflict discussion
- Recognize intercultural conflicts, even if they are not carried out openly
- Executive as a moderator between several cultures
- How do I lead a conflict discussion as a team leader?
Participants will receive the S+P Leadership Tests, Guides and Checklists:
+ S+P test: Which type of leadership/conflict are you?
+ S+P Guide: Successful Conflict Management – Success Techniques at a Glance
The participants also attended the following courses:
The Road to High Performance – Team Management Compact
Systematic leadership and how it works
Leadership techniques for managers
Employee motivation – but how?
From the good team to the best team
Communication and leadership for managers
Target agreement and time management
More time – more work? How to relieve yourself!
Lead successfully without superior function
Teams lead without being bosses
Communication and conversation techniques for team leaders
Communication and presentation techniques for team leaders
Resilience for managers